Missouri Literacy Association’s Write to Learn Contest
Win a FREE Zoom series for the Write to Learn Virtual conference, including (but not limited to) the upcoming three sessions by Matt Glover. If you win, what session you claim is up to you!
What to do:
Send an e-mail to MLA, subject ‘WTL Contest.” Our e-mail is email@example.com
In the body of the e-mail, please say, “I wish to enter the WTL Zoom contest.” Indicate your name and grade level(s) or your current role (e.g., staff developer). The e-mail you use to send the entry will be the e-mail used to notify you if you are a winner.
The winners will be chosen from these entries. That will happen Sept. 27th,. The Matt Glover series begins Oct 1st. Winners will be contacted on Sept 27th with information on how to claim their prize when they register online for Write to Learn.
To register for the Write to Learn Virtual conference, go to this link: https://web.cvent.com/event/bf32ad3e-cd74-4eaf-87b3-ca33a66b00fd/summary
- Only ONE entry per individual. Duplicate entries will not be counted.
- Individuals can only win one time. There will be a total of 4 winners
- You must be an MLA member before claiming the prize ($20.00 to join). You can join MLA even after winning the prize, but we would love for you to join anytime!
- To join MLA (anytime!), go to our website and follow the directions https://mla31.wildapricot.org/
- If you are already registered for the Write to Learn Virtual conference, you will be given the option of getting a refund for your Zoom series OR adding one additional series to your registration.
See the screen capture below for information about the WTL conference- the link in the screen capture is not active.